Transitional Jobs Program
This program is a partnership with the Department of Children and Families designed to provide subsidized employment to residents of both Rock and Walworth counties who meet eligibility standards. The program helps participants move into unsubsidized employment that becomes a stable source of income, improve their skills and increase their work experience.
You may be eligible for this program if you are:
- Living in Rock or Walworth County
- Not receiving W-2 benefits or services
- Unemployed for at least four weeks and ineligible for unemployment benefits
- Living in a household that meets federal low-income guidelines for previous three months
- If 18-21 years old, in out-of-home care and expected to age out of care
- If over 24, the biological or adoptive parent or caregiver of a child under the age of 18
- Subject to a child support order OR an ex-offender OR in foster care OR aged out of foster care
Other criteria may apply. Call (608) 313-1300 for more information.